1.3
Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Horrible customer service.I ended up with a Lemon.

Was promised by the Dealer, Coggins BMW in Ft. Pierce FL they would trade it for another if I "gave it one more chance".

Couple of weeks later it was back in service. I was told BMW has backed away from their trade in policy. I was dealing with NJ because of a sudden acceleration issue I had twice while driving.

They said they take it very seriously.

They promised someone would fly down from NJ to inspect the car. I filed a Notice of Defect to begin the Lemon Law process. The dealer called said BMW had inspected the car and I could pick it up. I called NJ turns out they cancelled the inspection because of the Notice.

He also told me to pick up the car. I asked them if BMW will be responsible if I get or someone else gets killed when the car suddenly accelerate>? He thought he should reschedule the inspection. They will stall stall stall.

Car has been in their possession 12 times for service, about 4 months!I only purchased the car last August this is April!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $7200. carldas is overall dissatisfied with Bmw. The most disappointing about bmw customer care at Bmw was new bmw service , but reviewer liked old bmw customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bmw.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Bmw to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bmw?

Comments