I have been a customer for years with Pacific BMW and I am totally satisfied with their service and with our service adviser Russell. He is an asset to Pacific BMW. Because of this I will continue to take my car to this establishment.

Alice A.

2006 BMW 325i Sedan

Alice A.

2006 BMW 325i Sedan

Review about: Bmw Car.

Had an Experience with Bmw?

Comments

Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more Fleetwood RV - 2005 fleet wood revolution Fleetwood RV "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..." Read more VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Porsche Cars North America - North America Porsche needs another class action lawsuit Porsche Cars North America "Epoxy on the water pump housing failed and ordered another housing. You guys modified it knowing your design when sold was flawed. I shouldn't have to pay for a new..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more