100% full Not resolved

Gotta check out the 3rd & 4th sentence in this new BMW USA ad. Who wrote this??? Really says a lot about BMW Corporate not knowing anything about cars! I'm embarrassed for BMW's marketing team. Mercedes doesn't put *** stuff out like this.

Had an Experience with Bmw?

Comments

Hughson, California, United States #921527

Do you understand that BMW NA DOES NOT run dealers?

VinRecordsOnline Com - Fraud alert VinRecordsOnline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more BharatBenz - Bad expriance of 3723 it consume more mobile oil and tyre BharatBenz "my experiance is very bad about that truck Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Recently we bought one BharatBenz 3723 Truck. We observed that - it’s consuming too much..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more