I recently bought a moyorcycle R nine T from one of the authorized BMW MOTORRAD dealership here in Bakersfield CA. Battery went dead from unknown reason so I had my bike towed to the dealership hoping that they could fix it soon. 7 days went by and everytime call or stop by at the dealership they always say that the battery has not arrive yet due to tracking numbers error and etc... BMW is such a good company and I like their products, I also own BMW X5 but never had a bad experience in the dealership services but with this Valley Cycle Motorsports they have a very poor services from Sales to maintenance service. BMW company is being ruined by this authotized dealership. BMW should withdraw their AUTHORIZATION from this dealership. if yhey dont fix my Bike this coming week I am considering a legal action for this matter.

805-368-7987

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bmw. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bmw to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bmw bmw r ninet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bmw?

Comments

Walking is better. For safety try it in a group.